Consultations to Schools
Singapore Centre for Chinese Language (SCCL) provides consultation services to the Chinese Language (CL) teachers in MOE schools who require guidance and support on CL curriculum and pedagogies.
The objectives are:
- To provide consultations on effective teaching and learning CL.
- To provide recommendations for improvement based on lesson observations.
- To assist schools to develop school-based teaching toolkits.
Duration and Feedback:
- The duration for each consultation session is about 1 to 2 hours, and no more than 3 sessions for the same topic or issue.
- The format of consultation could be focus group discussion, lesson observation and recommendations, on-site guidance, evaluation of the teaching materials, online discussion, etc. (exclude training).
- The frequency and the total number of consultation are based on the nature and the scope of the topic.
- Feedback will be collected upon completion.
Any clarifications you may contact:
- Mdm Chia Swee Hong, Deputy Dean of Curriculum (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 6467 5667 (ext 235)
- Ms Lim Chia Huei, Senior Executive (Curriculum) (email@example.com) or 6467 5667 (ext 294)