Specialized Training Courses
Singapore Centre of Chinese Language (SCCL) provides specialized training courses to the Chinese Language (CL) teachers in schools. These specialized training courses include theory and practice, research planning and execution, focus group discussions on specific issues. Lecture notes and related materials will be provided. The specific course content will dependent on the training needs and requirements.
Target group for Specialized Training Courses:
- Cluster-based or zone-based training
- School-based training on school-based curriculum
- Respective educational units with specific training needs
Courses can be conducted in the following venues:
- Singapore Centre for Chinese Language
- Centre of Excellence (COE) at zonal level
- Cluster Schools
- Respective Organizations
- The quotation of the course is based on the specific training needs and requirements. The quotation will be provided upon request and is GST included.
- There will be a 20% discount for training course duration 6 hours and above.
- The training fees are to be paid by schools/clusters, or respective units and organizations.
|Duration||Course Fee (Based on 25 Pax)||Additional Per Pax|
- Download the Application Form and email it to the Coordinator upon completion.
Any clarifications you may contact: