Terms & Conditions for submission of papers to SCCL Press
Please read the terms and conditions before filling up the form below.
- All submitted manuscripts will be subjected to anonymous peer review/double-blind peer review, and will be published only after receiving recommendation/evaluation reports from at least two international referees.
- The editorial committee reserves the right to edit any manuscripts at its sole discretion/to make editorial changes, unless the author specifies otherwise.
- The author is advised to reserve a copy of the manuscript as the editorial committee is not responsible for returning any manuscripts/articles once submitted.
- Once the submitted manuscript is published, the author is entitled to one free copies of the journal.
- We do not accept papers that have already been published, or are being simultaneously submitted to other publications. Any manuscript or substantial parts of it, submitted to the journal must not be under consideration by any other journal. In general, the manuscript should not have already been published in any journal or other citable form.
- The author is responsible/required to ensure that no material submitted as part of the manuscript infringes existing copyrights, or the rights of a third party and the contents of the paper submitted shall be the sole responsibility of the author.
- Nothing in the manuscript is unlawful, misrepresentative, libelous or would constitute a breach of contract or commitment to secrecy. The author agrees to indemnify SCCL Press against any liability whatsoever in connection to his actions, inaction or omissions. The author waives any and all rights to take legal actions against SCCL Press or its affiliates.
- The author is required to comply with the transfer of copyright (non-exclusive rights) to "Journal of Chinese Language Education" for the following purposes:
- to be published in digital format.
- to be archived, and allows registered party to have unrestricted online access to reproduce and download.
- and further transfer the copyright to National Library Board of Singapore or other database operators to include the article for future usage.